Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Off Topic...

Today I had an epiphany,  I realized that I have so many things going on in the "work" side of my life that  I don't make time for the personal part of my life. I have so many goals to complete, that I just dont feel as though my personal life SHOULD be a priority. I need balance. I want to be great and I understand that takes hard work, I'm willing to do the work...I'm ready. But on the flipside of that I want to be in a relationship, maybe...guys tend to complicate my life. I dont need any extra distractions.

So, in summary, I have a new resolution: Learn to balance business and pleasure so that I will be a happier more, well balanced person. That's it.

To get back on topic, I booked a wedding! I'm uber excited and I can't wait to share all of the photos with you guys!

Until next time... Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment