Monday, September 19, 2011

Co-Wash Regimen

Hola! So it's Trese and I'm back with another hair post...I wasn't even planning on posting this but I wanted to try the Taliah Waajid "The Great Detangler" Leave-In conditioner. This won't be a full review of this product, because I want to use it again before I do that, but I will say I did like it alot!

So, the first thing I did was apply my co-wash product which is Veganese from LUSH. It's made with Seaweed and Lemon so it produces super shiny and soft hair! 

LUSH-Veganese

This is my hair with the Veganese on it!  
I leave the Veganese on for about 30-45 min with a plastic cap on, then I rinse.

This is my hair after I rinse the conditioner out, soaking wet
After rinsing, I apply my leave in. Normally I use a concoction that Chas makes but I received a sample, from the natural hair show, of  Taliah Waajid's "The Great Detangler" so I decided to give that a go.

Walgreens-The Great Detangler Taliah Waajid

from left to right: Chas's hair potion (leave-in), African Royale hot six oil, The Body Shop's Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter, and LUSH's King of the Mod's Light Hold hair gel

 
 That picture is also the order in which I apply my products, Leave-in, oil, butter or cream moisturizer, then holding product. These products change with the season/how I feel, this is just what I've been using for the past month.

My hair after I add all my products (except the gel) and have detangled
Last, I two-strand twist my hair, applying the hair gel to my ends before I twist. This is what it looks like once I'm finished:


I wear these twists for 3-4 days before I was my hair with shampoo. (ex. I co-wash my hair Sunday and take down and shampoo on Wed-Thurs and re-twist)

I hope you guys have enjoyed these couple posts, I'm trying to get into the habit of posting regularly! 

Peace, Trouble Trese ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment