Monday, March 12, 2012

Soaptopia Purple Haze Review!

Purple Haze  Handmade with Lavender &Patchouli
      My wonderful best friend (Montrese lol) bought me this wonderful soap via SOAPTOPIA ;). Given that she is truly the queen of skincare i was super excited when she told me it was made with lavender oil, I am in love with anything lavender! Before unwrapping, the soap was extremely aromatic. The soothing smell of lavender and the distinct smell of patchouli was very pleasing to the senses. I cut the bar into three pieces and I've had it for about a month and just now using the third section. It lathers very well and doesn't leave any icky build up on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and i didn't ave any problems with the soap and for a low price of $6.95 I can say I will definitely be purchasing more!! I hope that you guys check out the site and find heaven in a bar of soap like i did ;)


Purple Haze 



I've included a link to the site Check out their awesome ALL Natural products!!
http://soaptopia.com/inc/sdetail/132/8127






No comments:

Post a Comment