Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What The E.L.F.!!!

HTML Online Editor Sample

E.L.F Cosmetic Review

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/


     This is my review on the Complete Coverage Concealer, HD Under eye Setting Powder, & Mineral Infused Face Primer. Montrese recommended these products so i decided to give them a try. I am not a makeup connoisseur by any means so when it comes to products i usually use the basics, given that i do have oily skin that is extremely sensitive i am very careful with what i do use. The Mineral Infused Face Primer is very light and smooth upon application, i hardly noticed any heaviness. I noticed the longevity of my makeup throughout the day. Finding a year round concealer is hard for me seeing how i have lighter skin. I like the Complete Coverage Concealer because it has a variety of colors to blend in any season. I can use the lighter color to define my brow and the darker to contour my nose area. It is also great to cover the slight imperfections i may have. After applying my concealer i used the HD Under eye Setting Powder. It helped to keep my makeup from creasing and hides dark circles. I give these products an overall 10 of 10, when i completed application of my whole ensemble i was pleased with the results and the fact that i didn't feel as if i had cake on my face! I know if i told you i wouldn't believe that i spent $12 in total! AAAHHHHH (evil-laugh) See for yourself, you wont be disappointed. I've included pictures for you to check out also. Let me know what you think guys!!

Excuse My Wrapped Hair ;) But this is the Finished Look!!


XOXOXO Chas









No comments:

Post a Comment